We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali, or Personal Data Protection Code) regulates the protection of persons and other parties with respect to the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to the above regulation, any such processing shall be carried out according to the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance therefore with Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we hereby inform you that:
• Your data will be processed using procedures that ensure the privacy of the concerned parties and shall consist of the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, transmission, cancellation and destruction of the said data, including the combination of two or more of the procedures listed.
• The data shall be handled for the following purposes: for sending commercial information and offers, also to third parties; for sending newsletters; for sending advertising and informative materials; for making business announcements, including those of an interactive nature; for carrying out the direct sale or placement of products or services; for preparing studies and statistical research regarding sales.
• The provision of such data is optional but the refusal to do so shall result in the non-activation of the service.
• Our employees and/or our staff, in their roles as managers or incumbents, may acquire knowledge of this data. The information in question shall not be passed on to other persons or circulated.
The data controller is:
Fattorie dei Dolfi di Dolfi Giovanni - 56030 Perignano di Lari - Pisa - Italy - VAT No. IT 01550680506.
You may contact the data controller at any time in order to exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions of Sect. 7 of Leg. Decree196/2003, the text of which is reproduced below for your information:
Sect. 7 of Leg. Decree no.196/2003, “Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights”
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data regarding the same exists, even if the said information has not yet been registered, and to have the said information made available to him/her in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed of:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes for which and the modalities with which the said information is handled;
c) the logic applied in the event of data processing using electronic instruments;
d) the details identifying the data controller, the managers and representatives appointed in compliance with Section 5 (2);
e) the subjects or subject categories to whom the personal information may be sent or which may receive knowledge of the same in their capacity as appointed representatives within the national territory, as well as other managers or incumbents.
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, if desired, the integration of the personal data held;
b) the erasure, transformation into an anonymous format or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b), including the contents of the same, have been notified to the entities to whom or which the data were passed on or circulated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is being protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to partially or totally oppose:
a) the processing of personal data concerning the same, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose for which the same is being collected;
b) the processing of personal data regarding the same for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials, or the carrying out of market research or commercial communications.